OEFC is a full-service engineering and energy consulting firm supporting clients in a range of areas:
- Title 24: California State law requires nearly every construction project to include a Title 24 analysis as part of the permit. OEFC has performed hundreds of residential and commercial studies. We are experts at understanding the requirements and helping you to ensure compliance.
- Energy Consulting: Whether the goal is cost savings, a smaller carbon footprint, or both, energy management is an important part of any business. OEFC offers a comprehensive set of energy services to help you.
- Savings By Design: Savings By Design is a California utility sponsored program that offers incentives to owners and design teams for increased energy effiency in building projects. Optimized Energy has complete SBD programs for many clients and has the experience to assist in whatever capacity is needed.
- Engineering Design: OEFC has been the engineer of record for hundreds of MEP projects, ranging from small commercial tenant improvements to intricate custom homes with geothermal heating to large, multi-phase commercial projects. We bring the same level of enthusiasm, attention to detail and expertise to each project.
- LEED Certification: The U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC’s) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) rating system provides an extensive framework to ensure a building meets environmentally sustainable design, construction, and operation standards. OEFC provides technical support to facilities in pursuit of LEED® certification.
- Utility Services: OEFC has provided numerous energy consulting and engineering services to utilities and their customers across California. We continue to expand our utility service offerings because of our desire to learn, excel, and completely satisfy our clients.
- Commissioning: OEFC can provide commissioning services for your building, ensuring that all systems have been properly designed, installed, and work according to the owners intent. Commissioning provides energy savings and a safe and healthy environment for occupants.